Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

The Search for Gift Boxes is Over

After long and hard searches for attractive and affordable packaging for my soap I was often disappointed.

Too often were the boxes on offer too plain, too big, too small and often ridiculously expensive. Companies would offer the same thing for ages.

The benefit of being a small scale producer/crafter is that you can create a whole new range/look really easily and quickly. It also helps to be able to update your packaging easily and as inexpensively as possible.

So I now make my own boxes and gift packaging. Below are a few boxes that I have designed and made myself.



These boxes all measure 9 x 8 x 3.3cm and are great for log mould slices. I use at least 240gsm card stock so the boxes are not flimsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment